Data issues with summary report
Incident Report for Tymeshift
Postmortem

On November 19th we identified an issue related to the Summary Report that caused agent's with erroneous IDs unrelated to the account to appear during an export. We determined that this issue was related to a database API call which generates the data did not include the appropriate account ID criteria in query. We patched this issue and also instituted an automated test that will routinely check to ensure proper logical separation in the reporting layer moving forward. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue caused. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tymeshift.com.

Posted Dec 26, 2018 - 11:40 CST

Resolved
This issues has been resolved.
Posted Nov 19, 2018 - 11:38 CST
This incident affected: US1 (Reporting).